Calvin Tudor Dip CDT RCS (Eng) is a Clinical Dental Technician and a Certified Swiss Denture Concept Clinician.
Swiss Dentures are scientifically founded upon a set-up system according to Professor Dr. A. Gerber (Condyloform®), as well as the physiological set-up system (Bonartic®). Here the focus is on the function of the dentures. This concept also places great importance on meeting the patients' esthetic requirements and various products have been developed to this end, which allow the fabrication of individual denture prosthetics. The denture teeth are made of NanoFilled Composite® material which has been specially developed to meet the high demands placed on dentures during daily function and use.
How do you recognize Swiss Dentures?
Providing a patient with this type of denture involves additional effort and Calvin takes a great deal of time to advise you, to understand your situation and to accommodate your wishes. This means that you have one or two extra treatment sessions.
Some features of Swiss Dentures:
- A primary impression is always taken and an individual functional impression as a second step to provide you with the best fitting dentures.
- The fabrication of your individual Swiss Dentures requires a so-called intraoral and an extraoral registration. Registration is the precise determination of the functional processes in the jaw joint which leads to an optimal function of your denture.
- You will receive a personal patient pass from Calvin.
- This contains your personal data and also all the details of the Candulor materials used to manufacture your dentures.
- Materials used: PhysioStar® NFC anterior teeth and Condyloform®NFC posterior teeth and the denture material is dyed individually to match your gums. All the products which will be used are made by Candulor. Candulor is a Swiss dental manufacturer producing high quality materials to make dentures.
Once the denture is placed, you are also advised in detail on familiarization and care of your new Swiss Dentures.
» Contact Us - Swiss Dentures
If you would like to smile with confidence again with our Swiss Dentures, please contact us for your FREE Denture Consultation.
To arrange an appointment, please
Call Calvin on any of the following numbers:
- Nuneaton, Coventry and Bedworth: 02476 033 044
- Kenilworth, Leamington Spa & Warwick: 01926 678 303
- Hinckley, Burbage & Market Bosworth: 01455 818 008
- Stratford-Upon-Avon & Wellesbourne Area: 01789 789 123
- Rugby & Dunchurch Areas:01788 298 134